Saturday, 9 May 2015

Just a post of some recent work

Hello bloggers!! Or to anyone who reads this these day which I don’t think is a lot of people. I didn’t get a chance to do a post last weekend. Kept meaning too just never got around to getting it done.

Some of the places I have been out too with my camera recently has been Bushy Park and Kew Gardens.

Walking Paths of Bushy Park

These were shot in Bushy Park, the woodland gardens were beautiful.

azalea

Pagoda Japanese Garden

The Pagoda and Japanese Garden at Kew Gardens

Green Leaves of Spring

Fresh spring green leaves

Lillacs Peaking Through

Lilacs and I am not sure what these little yellow flowers are but I used a tree to frame them for this shot.

Small Yellow Bloom HFF

The little yellow flower was shot some time ago. I just adore doors, entrances and then the fence too adds to this shot.

 

I am posting on a regular basis to flickr and 500px with occasional shares on google+.