Wednesday, 29 April 2015

Old Photos-New Love or Its the Cats Meow

Last week I read a blog post, can’t recall what blog etc, but I remember it was about processing techniques and how they have changed from years ago. In the blog post a photographer re-processed an old photo. I thought hmm, I like that idea. So I have been scouring my images for some long forgotten photos.

I found these images I took of my Sister’s cats. Now these cats have since departed this world. I went with black and white for these as I preferred that to the colour version. These were taken not long after getting my first Nikon, which was a D50. I have since learned a LOT about photography and processing techniques.

 

Cat2

Cat1

Cat3

.Cat4

Cat5

 

I will keep digging through my archives and trying this again with some long forgotten images.