Saturday, 21 March 2015

Along The River

I love walking along the river Thames. There are many different areas you can walk, well actually you can walk the entire river if you wanted to, by going along the Thames path.
My hubby and I have walked different parts of it at different times. But my favourite place to go for a walk is Twickenham/Richmond area. I also love taking my camera along too as you are bound to find something interesting to shoot.

Row Boats Row Boater
Shot both of these scenes as I walked across Richmond Bridge.

These next shots were taken along the river at York House Gardens.
Preening
This female mallard duck was doing her morning beauty routine.
MrandMrs
Mr and Mrs Mandarin Duck. Hoping they stay in this area and have little ducklings for me to see soon.
EgyptianGeese
These Egyptian Geese were doing their morning bathing.