Sunday, 24 August 2014

Seeking Autumn Inspiration

As I have posted many times on my blog this year I have truly lacked photography mojo of late. So I go in spurts of shooting a lot to shooting nothing. Add to that midsummer slump, I always am lacking in midsummer just cannot seem to find too much inspiration. But here we are approaching autumn and I for one am looking forward to the changing of seasons. To get myself psyched up for what is to come I started looking for inspiration on pinterest, which was all well and good BUT then I thought why not revisit my autumn images from last year as I know I shot way more than I got around to sharing. I discovered quite a few shots that I didn’t get around to processing or sharing. Actually I came up with more than I like to post at one time so will be back with another post of Autumn soon.

Autumn Insp 03

Autumn Insp 2

Autumn Insp 6

Autumn Insp 02

Autumn Insp 1

Autumn Insp 4

Autumn Insp 3