Saturday, 15 March 2014

Windsor Castle

Yesterday was my birthday and I got to choose what to do. Decided on a little trip to Windsor for a walk along the river and town before having lunch at my favourite place Toby Carvery. When we left home there was no fog but a completely different story in Windsor. The fog was rather thick, and I was very happy I brought along my camera. I was hoping to take some shots of changing of the guard, which didn’t even happen yesterday. So instead I took some various shots of the Castle.

Windsor Castle WC3

2 shots from different view points. The fog was just starting to lift by this time.

WC2

WC4

WC5

Fabulous Detail

WC1

The front of the castle shot through the fence. Still a tad bit of fog hanging around.

I do have some other shots of fog along the river .. will share those soon.