Sunday, 30 March 2014

Why Hello There!!

I have been meaning to write this post for the last 2 weeks but kept forgetting. So better late than never. Today I will share some of my other shots I took during a foggy morning in Windsor which was over 2 weeks ago. I have gotten out and about with my camera since then as well so got those images to share eventually. I really must select a day every week to write a post about my latest shots.

I do love a nice foggy morning and we have had one or two other mornings since this day unfortunately I was busy and unable to get out with my camera. Maybe we will get a couple more before summer gets here.

Foggy Walk Trees In the Fog

Along the River Thames

Gate History

I love finding little bits of history.

A Knight On Display

These two were after the fog lifted.

Until next time…