Wednesday, 1 January 2014

2014 ~ A New Year ~

WE have said so long to 2013 and have welcomed 2014!! I do not make resolutions. I just plan on making 2014 as good as year as 2013. I have not set any photography projects either since I tried and failed at a 365 in the past. As far as my photography goes though I do hope to get out and shoot more and try different techniques etc. Now if the wind and rain would just stop for a bit that would be good or hey it could just change to snow and that would suit me just fine at least that would be something different to get out and get some shots. Oh well at least it is only 3 months before some spring time pretties will be in bloom.

2014

Here are some shots that hadn’t made it to the blog yet. So throwing them into this post.

StamensAutumn WalkHanging On

A River SceneBuildingHere It Comes

Spring Time ReadyUnder the Tree

Wishing you a super 2014!!!