Monday, 25 November 2013

Autumn and Some Black and White Images

Thought it was time for a blog post. Not much going on photography wise. Managed to get out on Saturday for a walk about with my camera which was fantastic. Other than that I have been spending most of my time crafting. What else is one to do on chilly days but stay in and find things to create. Add to that it gets dark about 4pm this time of year so day light is rather limited.

For those of you in the USA I do hope your Thanksgiving preparations are going well, I think I have our meal planned and when I need to prepare what etc. Of course it will be just a normal day here in the UK. BUT, I have always kept the Thanksgiving meal as something I do each and every year even though it is only my husband and I at the dinner table.

On with the images:

Dandy Lace Lace2

A Dandelion and Queen Anne’s Lace

Green Leaves

Shot earlier this year

Pine Tree Berries

Pine Berries. This makes me feel all Christmas-y.

These next shots were from our walk Saturday in Windsor Great Park.

Autumn Reds and Golds

Another beautiful autumn tree shot.

One Left

One leaf left

Autumn

View as we were coming down the hillside

The Valley

View from the bottom.

Hope you enjoyed my post today. If I do not get a chance to do another post before Thursday and for all of you who will be gathering with your families to give thanks. Please be safe in your travels and most certainly don’t gobble too much!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!