Wednesday, 9 October 2013

In the Fog

Trying to keep my blog on themes however, I find myself processing images from different times/days and this year I have shot A LOT of images. Add to that have had a miserable time in the past week with some pain and muscle spasms in my chest which makes it difficult to move/sit or do anything really but stay still and stare at the television. UGH UGH UGH!! I did go out yesterday with my camera which I dearly paid for after the fact even still today with pain. Anyway, I thought I would post some recent shots of fog. Whilst visiting my mom last month there were a few foggy mornings. I just love fog. We also had a wonderful foggy morning here a couple weeks ago and I made sure I headed out with my camera. So this post has a few shots from the USA and from our foggy morning. More to come as I do have more to process.

From the USA…

Foggy

Foggy Fence Fri

Morning

From England…

 AutumnTime Fog Lamps

Foggy Morning

Fog