Thursday, 26 September 2013

Hello Out There

Shew… been a month since my last post. Goodness. I was doing so good at keeping this blog going too. Oh well!! Had a fantastic trip “home” to Ohio and visiting with family. Took loads of pictures. So many I have shot this year that I do not see how I will ever get around to sharing them all. A good problem to have really since last year I hardly picked up my camera. Anyway, just throwing up these recent flickr and facebook shares in this post for today. Oh I got A LOT of blog catching up to do that I hope to crack on with that tomorrow.

Brown #3

Shot this the other morning. Was so happy when I found them growing under a tree.

Anemone

A shot from my trip to the USA with my own texture added.

At Work

Old(ish) shot previously shared on flickr.

Brown #2

This is another shot from the USA and was shot for the Eva Ricci’s color of 2013 facebook group. This months color is brown.

Leaves

A shot from the spring time looks kind of autumnal doesn’t it.

Soft

Hydrangea with texture added.

Happy Happy Happy!!