Sunday, 2 June 2013

Weekly Round Up

Todays post is a round up of shots that I have shared elsewhere but not on my blog and ones I have processed that have not been shared. Didn’t know what else to post today. I have gotten out quite a bit this last month with my camera and this has made me Happy Happy Happy!! Yep, I love Duck Dynasty!!

At Kew

Gazebo at Kew Gardens

Kew Palace -Back

The back of Kew Palace

Blue Doors

Blue Church doors

deer Phesant

Young deer and a pheasant at Bushy Park

Fence Light Home Bridge B&W

A house by Kew Gardens and Richmond Bridge

Double the Trouble

2 Goslings .. focus isn’t the greatest on this but it was still cute.

Hydrangea

New texture used on this shot … you can find it here with all my other free textures.

Path Yellow

A path in Bushy Park and some pretty yellow daisies.