Sunday, 9 June 2013

This Weeks Roundup

Ahh yes it is Sunday once again and now time for a weekly round up. It has been a busy week of studying for me. Cash Management exam on Tuesday then one more to go after that. Got out yesterday with my camera for the first time this week. The light was harsh as it was bright sunshine.. UGH I rather have a cloudy day okay not all the time but on the days I want to go out with my camera. Anyway on with this weeks images. Although these weren’t all shot this week matter of fact only one was. Some older ones here as well as ones from last month. These are the ones I have processed this week and shared on flickr or facebook.

Chiswick House View

Another shot of Chiswick House

Along the River Thames

View of the river Thames from Kew Bridge on a cold January morning.

A Window Fence Fri

A window that caught my eye yesterday and a fence shot.

Detail Clouds 

Kew Palace with a bit of sunflare and cloudy sky with a quote

Garden

The Queens Garden behind Kew Palace

A Bee Tuesday

A bee and some flowers I have yet to ID

Hmm Spring Green

Male swan and spring green leaves

Look Up

Looking up in the gazebo at Kew Palace.

The Coach House

The Coach House at Marble Hill park

Times Two

2 boats of course .. Smile

Tiny Pink Bloom

A tiny bud with added texture

Valley Gardens

Spring in the Valley Gardens at Windsor Great Park