Wednesday, 15 May 2013

The Color Blue

Eva Ricci is doing Colors of 2013 and the month of May is blue. I have posted 2 photos for this theme so far. You can post up to 4 for the month. Thought it would be fitting to post some blue photos including the two I have posted to either the flickr group or to facebook group.

Came across this blue garage door whilst out walking a couple weeks ago. Love the shabbyness of it…

Blue

Mandarin Ducks… I like the blue shades on the water here…

Mandarin Duck

Forget me Not

Blue Blooms

Very light blues on this older shot from last year…

3 Boats

Previously blogged this image but it is one of the May in Blue images I have posted to the group..

Dogwood {Cornus Florida Nuttallii}

This one is the other May in Blue image. I am going back to this spot tomorrow and hoping the wisteria is in full bloom…

Blue