Friday, 17 May 2013

OH why do I have to think of a title…

… I do struggle with titles to my posts.. todays images are a mixture so not quite sure what the title should be. In that case will just have a silly one.

Got out with my camera yesterday and the time flew by. Before I knew it 3 hours had gone. But it was a beautiful morning to be out for a walk seeing what I could find to shoot.

First we start with a selection of Fence shots since it is fence Friday on flickr. I couldn’t decide which ones of these I liked best so sharing all 3 here on my blog.

FF3

ff2

This next one is the one I chose for flickr.

FF

Here is my May in Blue #3 for Eva Ricci Colors of 2013. Shot this yesterday too. Used one of my textures twice on this. It is a bluebell bud covered with water drops.

May In Blue 

These next two were also shot yesterday

A bit of Sun Flare.. I just love shooting the sun…

Sunflare

and the front of Marble Hill House

Marble Hill House

and here is an older shot of the back of the house as seen from the Thames Path

Marble Hill