Friday, 25 January 2013

We Had Snow

Yep that is right we finally got a bit of the white stuff. It started last Friday morning and snowed again all day on Sunday. I got out with my camera during the snow fall on Friday and got a few shots. But was unable to get back out until Monday morning for more. It is difficult to get out and about when it snows here. One icy roads and pavements are no fun and since it seems no one clears the walkways they end up being a solid sheet of ice. Thankfully the snow and ice is all gone now and I finally took the time to process these images. I do have quite a few images to share so splitting them up in several different posts. One today, one tomorrow and probably one on Sunday. We start with ones I shot last Friday during the snowfall.

SnowFri4

SnowFri3

SnowFri2

SnowFri1 HFF