Saturday, 22 December 2012

Phone Camera ~Windsor/Eaton~

This past year I used the camera on my phone A LOT.. it was handy and always with me or most of the time it was with me. Since 2012 is  coming to a close soon, I decided to get the pics off my phone and store them on my laptop. Then thought hey why not blog them. This is the first of many to share. We start our look back at 2012 with a trip or two to Windsor/Eaton.  Some of these I have shared on Facebook and/or Instagram already.

Windsor1

Windsor Castle from the street.

Windsor2

Windsor Castle from the gate

Windsor

Windsor Castle and the long walk.

Windsor3

Windsor4

Windsor5

I just love their window display.

Windsor6

Love this sign!!!

Windsor7

Just a pretty building in Eaton.

Windsor8

The house on the bridge from Windsor to Eaton.

Windsor9

An ally in Eaton. Look at all those pretty flowers. Could just sit there with a cup o tea.

Windsor10

Old fire station which is now a swanky cafe/coffee shop.

 

Looking at these it seems they could do with a bit of noise reduction. Oh well I just resized for my blog and placed a watermark only processing done.