Friday, 21 December 2012

Merry Christmas

Would like to wish all who read this a Very Merry Christmas!!! Although I haven’t blogged much at all in 2012, until this last month, I would also like to thank you for all your visits and comments. So Thank You!!

Here is our tree for this year…

Christmas

…. New items this year are my cross stitched ornaments. I have spent the last month making these. Each one took me a week to stitch and finish off into ornaments….

Christmas2

This one is called Candy Cane and it is designed by Madame La F'ee – a freebie pattern!

Christmas3

This one is Sampler Winter by Marika Belfiori – A Freebie Pattern

Christmas4

This one is by Barbara Ana Designs and is called Let It Snow –Freebie!!

Christmas5

Another free pattern by Laura Rimola called Red Christmas Deer. I changed the design slightly left off the white.

Christmas6

And finally Cozy Christmas Wishes by Lizzie Kate – yes it was also a freebie

I am currently working on my last one for this year. I shall get it all finished into an ornament on Sunday. It is another Madame La F'ee design. I really enjoy making these so will no doubt do again next year, hopefully!