Thursday, 20 December 2012

Butterflies and Flickr sharing

Have not had a chance to do a blog post all week. Busy gearing up for Christmas. Add to that digging through my image library for a photo to share on Flickr has been frustrating for me this week. I don’t know why I have such difficulty deciding what to share on Flickr when I don’t seem too bothered about what I share on my blog. After all it is my blog and if no one likes what I share on it well so be it.. but Flickr is different for me for some reason. I don’t know why though. Maybe it is down to the fact I only post 1 image a day (except on rare days) to Flickr that causes me to question each image. Hmm… oh well. On with todays subject of butterflies. These were shot on different dates and were just hanging out on my pc doing nothing. So on the blog they shall go.

Butterfly1

Butterfly2

Butterfly3

Butterfly4

Butterfly5Butterfly6

I am not quite sure if this little thing is a butterfly or not.. it was rather tiny AND it was out during the day. So if you can ID this little thing let me know please.