Wednesday, 12 December 2012

12 12 12

Today is a special day because it is 12 12 12… The day started off frosty and foggy. It was unfortunate that I had to go to the grocery store instead of out and about with my camera. However, I talked the hubs into taking me to one of the local parks after the grocery shopping was finished and before we went to the garden centre. Here are a few images I shot today. Shared previously on Facebook and Flickr.

Robin

Caught this robin when we were walking to the car to set off for Bedfont Lakes. It was in the open but as soon as it seen me and my camera hid in the bushes so this is the best shot I could get.

Frosty Web

Frosty web… shot this at the garden centre we went to.

Frost and Fog

Frost and foggy lake. Wonder how long it will be before the whole lake is frozen.

Sunset on 12 12 12

And this was shot just a short time ago at home. After it being a very grey dull day we were blessed with this ending.

Happy 12 12 12!!