Tuesday, 27 November 2012

Oh Dear!!

Got so busy on Sunday that I forgot to do my weekly blog post. grrrr For those of you who are in the USA and celebrated Thanksgiving I hope your feast was good and the company even better. My hubs and I enjoyed a wonderful dinner ourselves. Plus a delicious pumpkin pie was consumed. For the first time ever in my life I made my own pie crust. I used a recipe I found on pinterest and it turned out fabulous. I usually leave the crust behind but ate all of it this time. YUMMY!! I didn’t think to take any pictures. SIGH!! Well on with this weeks errr last weeks uploads…

Ruffles

Cosmos

Pinky

Under the Autumn Trees

Thankful Hes Not a Turkey

Petersham Hotel and the Star and Garter lit by the Setting Sun

Petersham Hotel and the Star and Garter Misty Day

OH and here is 2 of my latest cross stitch finishes:

_DSC7815Candy Cane

Still visiting blogs but no idea how to leave comments via the app on my tablet pc. Sorry bout that. Until next week…..