Friday, 13 January 2012

In the Morning Light–From my Mobile Phone

Had my mobile phone with me for my walk/run this morning. Should have just taken my DSLR out since that is all I got done once I reached the park was taking pictures. Oh well. Couldn’t resist the morning light. Not the greatest quality but these are some that I liked the best.

Morning1

It was cold and frosty this morning but the sun was beautiful.

Morning2

 

Another Fence Friday

My Flickr share for today. Fence Friday shot with added texture.

upatree

Looking up a tree

Treelimbs

Tree branches with added texture

Leaf

The mobile phone camera has a macro function so tried it out on this frosty leaf and grass. Not the greatest but I like it all the same.

 

My first week of my course went great. Lots of studying etc to do. Hope to get time on Sunday to visit your blogs.