Tuesday, 2 August 2011

Henley On Thames

The hubs and I visited Henley back in July during his week off of work. I wasn’t pleased with the shots I got so just left them. The light that day was horrible. Last night I revisited them to see if any appealed to me. I picked a few I liked and processed them.

195 Boat1

Just loving the square crop at the moment. Can’t remember what action I used on this. Sorry.

195 Goose

I believe these to be geese but I could be wrong. I used Isabelle Lafrance retro love action and then added an emulsion texture and a frame.

195 Boats

I am loving this shot of these row boats. My fave of the day.

195 Boats2

Boats of all shapes and sizes. Added a texture.

195 Bridge

I am not pleased with the bridge shot but had to include it because I just love these old bridges.