Monday, 30 May 2011

149/365–Weymouth Harbour

These are from our arrival day in Weymouth. It was nearly noon time when these were shot and that time of day sunlight isn’t the greatest light to shoot in but I do like these. I used a lightroom preset called hawaii five-o which helped with the harshness of the light.

149 Harbour1

 

149 Harbour2

 

149 Harbour3

 

149 Harbour4

 

A few notes:

I have had several emails saying some of you are having trouble leaving comments. I have looked into this and it seems to be a known issue with blogger since the 24th of May. I have left a comment in the forum about it too. I do not know how to correct the problem at my end. Some suggestions on the forum has been to clean out your caches etc. Do not know if that will work or not.

About my 365. It was supposed to be a challenge of a photo a day. I have failed on that aspect several times. So once again changing my 365 to a blog post a day. I will still try to get out and get some shots everyday OR take something inside.