Sunday, 15 May 2011

134/365–Daisy

Sunday time again. Today a change in my usual routine. The hubs and I went out for a walk this morning. I chose, yes chose to leave camera at home and just take a walk. I have been doing that a lot lately. Anyway as I was walking around the park there were so many daisies in bloom and I kept thinking now if I could just take a few home I would have my subject for today. Our walk was over an hour long and by time we were ready to go I thought what the heck I pick a few (3 total) and take them home. Now I know you are not supposed to be picking the flowers but I honestly could not resist and it was only 3 so didn’t think it was that bad. Here were 3 of the shots I liked best that I took. Not completely what I was after though. Added textures to all because I was not happy with the plain result. Happy Sunday.

134 Daisies

This one is my fave out of these 3.

134 Daisy

This one is so so…

134 DaisyHead

… another so so shot.