Wednesday, 27 April 2011

116/365-The Conclusion

Today I shall finish up with pictures taken at RHS Garden Wisley Surrey. I didn’t want to leave these sitting on the disk drive without ever being seen. Tomorrow time to shoot something fresh. Which will probably be more flowers as they are  my favorite subject.

116 Orchids

I have shot many orchids in the past and have never like any of my shots until this one. The lines on the background are blinds. Taken in the Glasshouse at RHS Wisley

116 buttercup

I believe these to be buttercups. I could be wrong though.

116 Texture

Testing out one of the new textures on this one. What do you think?

116 Seed Heads

Flowers going to seed.

116 Osteospermum

Couldn’t resist one more shot of osteospermum.

116 Poppy

Thanks to all of you who left comment saying this is a poppy. That is what I thought it looked like but wasn’t for sure. Texture added.