Thursday, 17 March 2011

076/365–A No Floral Post

Thought today I would endeavour to post shots that had no flowers. All taken this morning on my walk along the river Thames and Richmond Upon Thames. It was a cloudy dull morning. I had to crank up my ISO. Once again I shot these with my 105mm lens. As you can tell it is my favorite lens and is always at hand and most days it is the lens I keep on my camera. It is a macro lens so perfect for when I spot a posy or two. I spotted quite a few today but those will be shared tomorrow.

076 Boats

I really like the color of these boats. Usually they are up on the ground but today they were in the water. I couldn’t get the whole of the boats in the shot due to another boat beside them.

076 Boat

Another boat

076 Hey there.

There is always squirrels about in the Terrace Garden.

076 Heron2

Making my way back to get the bus home I once again went along the river and there was a heron.

076 Heron

He posed for a while too.