Wednesday, 9 March 2011

068/365 - I have hope

Dear blog readers,

My world has been turned upside down in the last 24 hours. Last night as I was about to go to sleep I was given a message via my husband from my niece, letting me know that my older brother was missing in the US state of Mississippi. He was in Mississippi on business. He is from Ohio. He has not been heard from since about 5pm Monday. At that time he spoke to his wife on the phone and he was then going to go check into his hotel. As far as we know he never made it to his hotel. His rental car had onstar (sp?). It was tracked and found in Tennessee where two men fled from the car. These men are believed to be escaped prisoners. No sign of my brother. This is all the news I know. I am 3,000 miles away from my family. It is hard. I fear the worst, hope for the best. I am not sure how to handle this. I am not sure what I should feel, what I should do. So far I am trying to keep to my routine. I have had very little sleep. Minutes here and there.  I dithered about doing a blog at all today and give up my 365. I decided to carry on. It will help keep my mind occupied. I did not shoot anything new today. This is from last month. I thought it was fitting for this post.

068 Psalm

 

Please keep his wife, their 4 daughters, their grandchildren and the rest of my family in your prayers.

35422_420592589112_722784112_4180718_6229950_n