Saturday, 5 March 2011

064/365 – Another Day Another Walk

Today we went to Chiswick and had a walk along the Thames. Shot these boats. I composed this so the buildings in the background would be out of the shot. I wasn’t sure how it was going to work but I kind of like how the boats are at the top. I had to slightly crop this too.

064 Boats

We then visited Chiswick House and Gardens…

064 Chiswick House

I wish I knew how to get a shot of swans without blowing the whites. I even underexposed these by 2 stops and still the whites are blown. Grrr!!

064 Swan 2

064 Swan

The first shot is the male tufted duck and the second is the female. Or at least I hope I have ID’d them correctly.

064 duck 2

064 duck

A robin enjoying the afternoon sun. The sun did not stick around for long.

064 Robin

I got shots of flowers and things today too. Those will be tomorrows post.