Wednesday, 2 March 2011

061/365–Scenes from my Walk

Went to Richmond Upon Thames for my walk today. It was cloudy and a bit chilly too. But, I still found plenty of things that caught my eye. Which means I took more shots than necessary. I will be using shots from today for tomorrow and possibly Friday as I have yet to go through them all and find the keepers. These are just a select few of what I saw today.

Yep I walked that path over there after getting this shot.

061 In the Garden

These dried up roses were attached to a in memory of bench. I also added a texture.

061 Flowers Left

This was one of the first things I saw. I knew I wanted a shot of him painting. I was deciding if I should or shouldn’t. If I should ask him or not. In the end I just pointed the camera and took a shot and left it at that.

061 The Artist

And of course you can’t have a walk along the river without some boat shots.

061 Big Boat Little Boat

061 Boat

061 Float