Saturday, 26 February 2011

057/365–A Bit of Retail Therapy

Today I left my camera at home and went shopping. This was not my plan for the day. I so much wanted to go for a walk in Windsor Great Park taking the camera along. But the weather decided to be rainy. Bummer!! I can’t complain though because the hubs and I went shopping and then had a wonderful lunch at the Toby Carvery.  As I am writing this the sun has come out.. go figure!!! Here is a shot of my purchases… best I can do for today. 6 books, 1 belt, 1 pair of socks. As you can see the bulk of my purchases was at the book store. LOL

057 Retail Therapy

 

****Attention followers

I meant to add this to my blog yesterday. I forgot. I got a few more followers since yesterday too. First I want to thank you all for following my blog. Secondly I want to thank those of you that take time to comment. Third for those of you that do follow and have a blog of your own could you please leave a comment with your blogs address so I can make sure I am following you too. I have tried to keep up with followers but sometimes there isn’t a link to a blog on your profiles. Thank you in advance.