Monday, 14 February 2011

045/365 - One Week Later and Macro Monday

In last Mondays post I took a shot of my amaryllis that was starting to open. Here we are a week later and it is looking beautiful. Natural light used for these shots and the first two has had texture added.

045 One Week Later

045 One Week Later2

Two macro shots…

045 Macro 1

045 Macro 2

Here are two macro shots of my chocolate heart I ate this morning. I don’t really DO Valentines day. I believe everyday is a day to celebrate those we love. I did get a card from my hubs and we each had 2 chocolate hearts from a little box of chocolate I bought a couple of weeks ago. I ate one yesterday and it wasn’t until I went to eat one today that I noticed the I ♥ You on the back. Couldn’t resist taking some shots.

Happy Valentines Day!!!

045 I Love You in Chocolate

045 I Love You in Chocolate2