Sunday, 13 February 2011

044/365–London Icons

I am sure there are a million and one photographs of these London Icons. There is nothing special about my shots except that I took and processed them. I had a super fab day walking around London with my husband. When we started out the weather was cloudy and dull (as you can tell by the first shot). Near lunchtime though the clouds gave way to some beautiful sunshine (the other shots). Processing on these are different depending on how I wanted to the final image to look AND what best suited the image.

Millenium Bridge and St Pauls Cathedral

The view across the Millennium Bridge towards St. Pauls Cathedral

Nelsons Column 2shots

Nelsons Column and Looking Towards Trafalgar Square

Admiralty Arch 2

Admiralty Arch

044 Buckingham Palace 1

Buckingham Palace

 044 Buckingham Palace 2

Buckingham Palace Close Up

044 Buckingham Palace Soldier

Buckingham Palace Soldier

044 Big Ben

Big Ben and The Moon

044 London Eye

The London Eye

This is not my first time taking shots of these subjects nor will it be the last. You will no doubt see them another time on my blog. Have a joyful and relaxing Sunday.