Friday, 11 February 2011

042/365 – Undecided

Today I picked up my camera and took some shots. I did not like any of those shots. I was trying to use the TV as a background again but the subjects today were not working at all. I was unsure of what to do since it is a grey cloudy day. I opened up Lightroom and was looking for a fence shot for Flickr since it is fence Friday. And though why not go through some previous shots from this year and find ones I am not sure if I like or not. I am undecided as to rather or not I like these. I am liking them more now that I have processed them though.

This first shot was taken on 25th of January. I used a Lightroom preset and then added texture. This is my Flickr shot for Fence Friday

HFF

This shot was taken Tuesday (8th of February). Morning on the River Thames. I used another Lighroom preset. Then my autumn texture.

042 Morning on the Thames

This shot was taken 1st of January. The day I began my 365 project. It was a cloudy misty day. I used Pioneer Woman's seventies and vintage actions with a few tweaks.

042 The Path Leads On