Wednesday, 2 February 2011

033/365–A New Day

Woke up this morning feeling much better. Still stuffy and a cough. But at least I am feeling better. Thank goodness for that. When I looked out my window this morning and saw the pre-dawn light. I thought ohhh it is going to be a nice day. So I grabbed my camera stepped out the front door and got a shot. I was hoping the sun would be bright and beautiful today and I would take my camera out on my walk. However the grey clouds returned by the time I was ready to go out for my walk. This shot was about 10 minutes before sunrise and was the best the sunrise got. And how I wish I had some pretty scenery about me but with city livin’ all you get is buildings.

033 A New Day

~

Now we go back in time to Saturday. These two shots were taken at the RHS Garden at Wisley, Surrey, GB. Shot in one of the Alpine Houses, which just have the most cutest little flowers I have ever seen. They seem to be miniatures of the bigger blooms you would see about any garden. These first two make me feel all summery. They are not perfect by any means but I like them. I have added new textures to these.

Summer dreamin 1

Summer dreamin 2

Hoping to give you some idea of the size of these little blooms. Here is a shot inside the Alpine House. The brick you see on the left is about waist high and then you have all these little flowers and plants on each side of the building. Next time I shall try a wide angle shot. The plants and flowers change through out the year so there is always something different.

Baby Daffs

Hope you all are safe and warm and surviving any bad weather that is or has been your way.