Tuesday, 1 February 2011

032/365–A Sick Day

Yesterdays sore throat and stuffy nose is now a stuffy nose and cough. Feeling totally icky. Will be spending the day resting and watching TV. Usually I do not watch TV during the day except when I am not well. Then I just want to veg out in front of the TV. I did take a picture this morning. Nothing super great or creative. Just my essentials to get through the day. I also tried my hand at shooting wide open (f1.8 on my 50mm lens). I kinda like the results.

032 Sick

Some vintage processing and a texture added.

Since it is Tuesday and on flickr it is pretty pink day. Here is a shot from the RHS Garden visit on Saturday. A pretty pink hellebore. My aged texture added.

HPPT2011

*An update on new textures… was hoping to finish another two this week and then upload a set of 6. Looks like that will be put off until next week.