Monday, 31 January 2011

031/365–Self Portrait #1

So when I decided to start a 365 at the beginning of the year I said I would do a self portrait on the last day of each month. Here we are at the end of January and I really can’t believe I am doing a self-portrait. They are hard to do in my opinion AND I just hate pictures of myself. It will be interesting to see what I look like at the end of 2011 though.

Today I woke up with a sore throat and runny nose. Which has turned into a sore throat and stuffy nose. I skipped my walk and plan on resting for most of the day. Since this time last year I have lost approximately 70 pounds. I would like to lose another 30. I am in need of a hair cut so excuse the hairdo. I do hope to get more creative with these. But for now here we are with me as of today…

031 Me

031 Me2