Tuesday, 18 January 2011

018/365–And the Sun Shined

OH a glorious morning. Finally!! The sun shined bright and wonderful for  my walk. I had no intentions of taking my camera out this morning. BUT when I noticed the sunshine I just had to grab it on the way out the door. I am so glad I did. It is tough for me to choose my fave today for 018. Because I just love all these. Isn’t morning light the best.

This was my first shot of the morning. I knew I had to get a shot of this picnic table when I saw it in the park.

018 Table

 

After the table shot I turned around and saw these trees front lit by the  morning light. They are so beautiful with all the green. I do not know what kind of tree this is but there seem to be a few of them here that do not shed their leaves in the autumn.

018 Tree

This is the path I took to see what else I could find. I got some other shots but those shall wait for another day.

018 Path

And finally who could resist this little robin up in the tree. He/she was singing his/her little heart out. It is times like this I wish for one of those super duper zoom lenses. I cropped these square for the closer look.

018 Robin 1

018 Robin 2

I believe the shot of the picnic table will be my 018 since it was the first shot of the day.


I would also like to thank all of you that have left comments on previous posts. I am not sure of the blog etiquette on that. Am I supposed to reply to the comments OR not? hmmmm!!!