Monday, 17 January 2011

017/365 - Tulips and Daffodils

Rather late today getting around to post todays shots. Since it was a dark and miserable morning I thought I would get out the flash again and shoot these tulips and daffodils. I bought the tulips last week and today I got the daffodils at the grocery store. They were on clearance so not in the best of shape but still pretty. My shot for 017 of 365 is this macro of a tulip center.

017 Tulip Macro

I also wanted to practice some still life shooting. I just suck at it though. ARGHH!! I added my dusty charcoal texture. Then placed a fabric texture on top of that.

017 Still Life

017 Still Life 2

I have seen a lot of beautiful shots of flowers in tea cups so thought I would give that a try. Note to self on this one make sure the table is CLEAN!!! You can see spots of water here and there where I was messing about with the flowers.

017 Still Life 3

That is day 17 complete.