Saturday, 15 January 2011

015/365–Today I Went Shopping

So couldn’t think what else to title this post. I did go shopping. Took my camera along to do my 365. Did more walking than shopping. Manage to get a bag for the new tripod. YAY!! The day was cloudy and dull which is nothing new AND rather windy. So my shots are kinda boring really.

Kingston Bridge which has absolutely nothing to do with shopping apart from we drive over it to get there and over it again to go home.

KingstonBridge

Do you see the person with the red hat on top of bridge? I believe she is taking a picture of something. LOL

And in Portrait…

KingstonBridge port

This is one of my favorite places to go shopping. The Bentall Centre in Kingston. I tried my hand at a vertical panorama (is that what you would call it?) anyway I did not succeed very well. A technique to learn.

Bentalls Vert Pano

and an inside shot..

Bentalls Inside

A piece of art work. This is called Out of Order and it is by David Mach

Out Of Order

I would just love to take shots inside the shops but you never know if they will allow you to do this so chose not to try. I enjoyed a skinny caramel macchiato at Starbucks and had lunch at TGIFridays. A relaxing Saturday evening ahead.