Tuesday, 11 January 2011

011/365 11:11 11-1

When I woke up this morning I was thinking about my 365 and what on earth was I going to shoot today. Wet and cloudy weather does not help. Then it came to me that I could shoot the clock at the time of 11:11 with the date visible 11-1. And since it would be my number 11 of 365 I thought it was a perfect idea.

011 11 11 11 1

I also thought I would write what I have done with my day so far and what is yet to come. So here goes my day:

  • Got out of bed at 7:15am, woke at 6:45. I am not one of those people that can pop up out of bed like bread from a toaster. I got to get used to the idea first. Even though I am a morning person. LOL
  • Showered, brush teeth, got dressed.
  • Downstairs for first glass of water of the day and a bit of time catching up with Facebook, flickr and my other daily websites.
  • Then breakfast, todays menu, which is the same every Tuesday these days was and nearly always at 8:30am: 1 egg, 2 slices of bacon, mushrooms, 1 slice of toast with margarine and strawberry jam, 1 banana, and a cup of tea with honey.
  • After that my husband does the dishes whilst I put on my second layer of clothing and head out for my walk.
  • My walk is through city neighbourhoods nothing exciting along the route to speak of.
  • Stopped for a bit of shopping during my walk. Needed some more clementine and kiwi. Picked up my weekly photography magazine too.
  • The walk was a total of 1 hr 26 mins and I burned 473 calories according to my heart rate monitor.
  • Home for a cup of Nescafe cappuccino and a slice of bread with peanut butter. Then set up for my shot of the day.
  • Wrote this post, interrupted as had to fix lunch.
  • Lunch menu, again the same every Tuesday. Less thinking that way. Spaghetti with extra mushroom sauce, 1 slice garlic bread, a salad and 1 glass of water.
  • Lunch cleanup, then relaxing for about an hour and then naptime. Yep, I take a nap everyday at 2pm. Recharges the old batteries.
  • After nap, The hubs makes us a cup of tea I do us some cheese on crackers to go with said cup of tea.
  • Get the hubs work snack ready and at 4:15 he is off to work. Evening is mine.
  • Evening time is spent: relaxing, reading, tidying, internet surfing, dinner cooking and watching TV.
  • 9:30 pm time to do the hubs tea and dinner.
  • Bed at 10:45.

That is how most Monday-Fridays go. Not very exciting at all but fun for me.

If any of you remember this shot from last week:

Bud 2

Well here it is as of today. I think I went wrong somewhere in growing these as I am sure it is meant to be bigger. The blooms are so tiny. Maybe I should have left them in the dark just a bit longer. LOL

Little bloom 2

Little bloom