Saturday, 8 January 2011

008/365–2011 Reading Challenge

Once again books becomes the subject of my 365. Only thing I could quickly come up with today. Last year I joined goodreads.com to keep track of the books I have read and what I am reading. Was kind of late in the year last year so did not join in the 2010 reading challenge. But this year I thought I would give it a go. I have stated that I will read 25 books by the end of the year. I have done 1 so far, finished that one yesterday. I have started number 2 and also am including the re-reading of Understanding Exposure by Bryan Peterson.

Here is the shot of my current to-read pile of books:

008 Reading Challenge

And here is a shot with the focus on my current book I am reading:

Reading Challenge CBook

Between doing the 365 project AND reading 25 books, 2011 shall not be boring.