Saturday, 1 January 2011

001/365–Doors

Today begins my 365 photo challenge. I opted to head out with my camera today instead of trying to find something at home. As  I am sure there is going to be plenty of those days where a shot of something at home is going to have to do. Tomorrow will be one of those days. As I plan on a relaxing Sunday. Had a walk along the River Thames at Richmond and then back to the town center. The weather was misty and cloudy.  I took 200 photos. I then had to decide which to use as my 001 and chose this shot of this door.

001-door

Don’t know whose house this is but I surely love the entrance. Also decided to share these two other shots today of other doors that I thought were interesting.

 

This one I shot at ground level.

door2

 

door3

Success for day one of 365!!

I will no doubt have two blog posts this coming week so I can share the other shots I got today.