Friday, 31 December 2010

Starting on 01-01-11

365

I have decided to give the 365 project a go. So starting tomorrow I shall endeavour to take a photo a day. I have set rules for myself and they are as follows:

  1. The photo MUST be taken on the day. I cannot take a bunch of pictures one day and then share those throughout the week.
  2. The photo MUST be posted on the blog by the end of that day. This will mostly be a blog thing. Although I will share some of my 365 on flickr I am hoping to keep this mainly for my blog
  3. At the end of each month I shall do a self-portrait. I know some people who do a whole 365 of just self-portraits but I cannot see me taking a picture of myself every day. So decided that once a month is good. It will also help me keep track of my continued weight loss in 2011.
  4. As for subjects anything goes really. I have some ideas but really clueless as to what I will shoot from day to day. Like tomorrow for instance I do not have a clue what I will capture. YIKES!!
  5. Have fun is my final rule.

I am hoping this will get me out of my photo rut. So in 365 days I hope to have posted my final picture and completed this project. It is daunting to me at the moment. But I do hope to reach my goal.

 

Happy New Year!!!!