Wednesday, 2 June 2010

Boats

These boats proved to be a challenge for me to photograph. My 50mm just was not wide enough to get the whole group in. I photographed them for at least 10 minutes maybe more from various angles etc.

This first one is actually 2 photos stitched and cropped for a panoramic style photograph. I now ask myself why I did not take more of these to include the rowboats and make one big panoramic picture. SIGH!!!

Boats pano copy

This is a fave. I like the row of boats and the angle. Of course the golden light is just wonderful.

Boats in Evening

I also like this one with the bridge in the shot as well.

Boats and Bridge

This one I did a little bit of processing to.. I like it…

Row Boat

... same as above just made it black and white.

Boat black and white

Which is your favorite? Let me know in the comments!!!